Refer and Earn
This pool is hosted on PinkSale.
If you wish to contribute to the presale, see this information on PinkSale, or are experiencing any difficulties then head over to the presale directly.
As always, do your own research and happy hunting!
This grandfather wants to build the largest community of grandchildren in the frogverse 🟢, join the frogvolution 🐸. It’s that simple 92.23% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and presale, LP tokens were locked for 367 days🔒, and contract is renounced⚙️. The remaining 7.77% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet locked🔒only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pool.
PEPETO THE GRAND
Do not send $BNB to the token address